- Derby Moor Community Sports College
- Derby County Football Club
- University of Derby
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Derby City Lesiure Services
- Derby Pride Academy
- Village Primary School
- Arboretum Primary School
- Ridgeway Infant School
- Dale Community Primary School
- Ivy House School
- Gayton Junior School
- Griffe Field Primary School
Derby Pride Academy recognised by the Prime Minister for Outstanding Examination Outcome
Secondary Taster Session for Village Primary School Gifted and Talented Students
Derby Moor School band invited to Ridgeway Infant School
Derby Moor Students and Derby County in the Community raise money for St Trizah School in Kenya
Trust Partners help raise the status and professionalism of Teaching.
Derby County Football Club and Derby County Community Trust
Derby County Football Club has the ability to engage people, raising hopes and aspirations, improving the lives of the people of Derbyshire. As a Club we are committed to ensuring that we respond to local needs whilst working strategically in line with regional and national agendas. We recognise that sport plays a prominent role in addressing major issues such as rising obesity, community cohesion, health inequalities, un-employment and educational attainment and through the diverse range of programmes delivered by Derby County Community Trust we are in partnership having a profound impact on the community we serve.
"Use the power of Derby County Football Club to improve the lives of the people of Derbyshire through participation in sport".
"In placing Derby County Football Club at the heart of the community we will"
- Increase participation in Sport and develop talent pathways.
- Promote wellbeing and healthy lifestyles within local communities
- Deliver an inclusive programme of activities that involves and engages hard to reach groups, improving community cohesion.
- Develop and empower leaders, coaches and volunteers
- Engage and inspire young people, raising and celebrating educational achievement
- Govern the operations of DCCT efficiently and effectively