Derby County Football Club and Derby County Community Trust
Derby County Football Club has the ability to engage people, raising hopes and aspirations, improving the lives of the people of Derbyshire. As a Club we are committed to ensuring that we respond to local needs whilst working strategically in line with regional and national agendas. We recognise that sport plays a prominent role in addressing major issues such as rising obesity, community cohesion, health inequalities, un-employment and educational attainment and through the diverse range of programmes delivered by Derby County Community Trust we are in partnership having a profound impact on the community we serve.
"Use the power of Derby County Football Club to improve the lives of the people of Derbyshire through participation in sport".
"In placing Derby County Football Club at the heart of the community we will"
- Increase participation in Sport and develop talent pathways.
- Promote wellbeing and healthy lifestyles within local communities
- Deliver an inclusive programme of activities that involves and engages hard to reach groups, improving community cohesion.
- Develop and empower leaders, coaches and volunteers
- Engage and inspire young people, raising and celebrating educational achievement
- Govern the operations of DCCT efficiently and effectively